7 CFR 1948.57 - Eligible activities.
Grant Funds may be used for:
(a) The preparation of growth management and/or housing plans (or aspects thereof) for which financial resources are not available for approved designated areas as set forth in the grant agreement, including but limited to:
(1) One hundred percent of the total cost of developing growth management and/or housing plans.
(2) One hundred percent of the cost of developing aspects of growth management plans and/or housing plans including but not limited to:
(i) Sewer plans;
(ii) Water plans;
(iii) Recreation plans;
(iv) Transportation plans;
(v) Education plans; and
(vi) Subdivision plans.
(3) Payment of salaries of professional, technical, and clerical staff to carry out growth management and housing planning and evaluation;
(4) Payment of necessary reasonable office expenses such as office rental, office utilities, and office equipment rental;
(5) Purchase of office supplies;
(6) Payment of necessary reasonable administrative posts, such as workmen's compensation, liability insurance, and employer's share of social security and travel; and
(b) Up to 75 percent of the actual cost of developing or acquiring sites for housing, public facilities, or services for which financial resources are otherwise not available as set forth in the grant agreement, including but not limited to:
(1) Necessary grading and leveling;
(2) Sewer and water connections;
(3) Necessary water and sewer lines to housing and public facilities sites;
(4) Access roads to housing and public facilities sites;
(5) Restoring previously mined sites;
(6) Necessary engineering reports in connection with site development;
(8) Necessary legal fees involved in the transfer of the real property.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1948 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.