7 CFR 2201.31 - Indemnification.
(a) The United States may be indemnified by any Affiliate of a Borrower designated in the Loan Documents for any losses that the United States incurs as a result of:
(1) A judgment against the Borrower or any of its Affiliates;
(2) Any breach by the Borrower or any of its Affiliates of their obligations under the Loan Documents;
(3) Any violation of the provisions of the Act, or the regulations in this part, by the Borrower or any of its Affiliates;
(4) Any penalties incurred by the Borrower or any of its Affiliates for any reason, including violation of a performance schedule stipulated in a Performance Agreement; and
(5) Any other circumstances that the Board considers appropriate.
(b) The Board may require more than one Affiliate of a Borrower to make the indemnifications referred to in paragraph (a) of this section.
(c) The indemnifications referred to in paragraph (a) of this section shall be included in the Loan Documents.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.