7 CFR 25.604 - Disbursement of grant funds.
(a) The funding official will determine, based on 7 CFR parts 3015, 3016 and 3019, as applicable, whether disbursement of a grant will be by advance or reimbursement.
(b) A “request for advance or reimbursement,” in form and substance satisfactory to USDA, must be completed by the grantee on behalf of itself and all applicable subrecipients and submitted to the funding official.
(1) The amount requested for each benchmark activity;
(2) The cumulative amount advanced to date (not inclusive of the current amount requested) for each benchmark activity;
(4) The total approved budget for the applicable project or program (inclusive of non USDA EZ/EC grant program sources);
(5) An estimated percentage of completion or progress made in accomplishing the benchmark goal associated with each benchmark activity;
(6) Certification that the lead managing entity and the subrecipients (where applicable) are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements; and
(7) Such other information as the funding official may require.
(d) Requests for advance or reimbursement may include only activities or projects which are identified in an approved strategic plan.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.