7 CFR 25.604 - Disbursement of grant funds.
(b) A “request for advance or reimbursement,” in form and substance satisfactory to USDA, must be completed by the grantee on behalf of itself and all applicable subrecipients and submitted to the funding official.
(c) Requests for advance or reimbursement must identify:
(1) The amount requested for each benchmark activity;
(2) The cumulative amount advanced to date (not inclusive of the current amount requested) for each benchmark activity;
(4) The total approved budget for the applicable project or program (inclusive of non USDA EZ/EC grant program sources);
(6) Certification that the lead managing entity and the subrecipients (where applicable) are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements; and
(7) Such other information as the funding official may require.
(d) Requests for advance or reimbursement may include only activities or projects which are identified in an approved strategic plan.
Title 7 published on 19-May-2018 03:54
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 25 after this date.