7 CFR 25.622 - Other considerations.
(a)Civil rights compliance requirements. All grants made under this subpart are subject to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 7 CFR part 1901, subpart E.
(b)Environmental review requirements. Grants made under this subpart must comply with environmental review requirements in accordance with 7 CFR part 1970.
(c)Other USDA regulations. This program is subject to the provisions of the following regulations, as applicable:
(1) 7 CFR part 3015, “Uniform Federal Assistance Regulations”;
(3) 7 CFR part 3017, “Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)”;
(4) 7 CFR part 3018, “New Restrictions on Lobbying”;
(5) 7 CFR part 3019, “Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and other Non-Profit Organizations; and
(6) 7 CFR part 3052, “Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations.”
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 25 after this date.