7 CFR 25.622 - Other considerations.
(a) Civil rights compliance requirements. All grants made under this subpart are subject to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 7 CFR part 1901, subpart E.
(b) Environmental review. All grants made under this subpart are subject to the environmental requirements in effect for the water and environmental programs of the Rural Utilities Service at 7 CFR part 1794. The threshold levels of environmental review, for projects funded by the USDA EZ/EC grant program (or EZ/EC SSBG funds where the Secretary is authorized to execute the responsibilities under the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969), which projects, by their nature, would qualify for assistance under any program administered by the Rural Housing Service or Rural Business Service within USDA, shall be determined in accordance with 7 CFR part 1940, subpart G as follows:
(c) Other USDA regulations. This program is subject to the provisions of the following regulations, as applicable:
(1) 7 CFR part 3015, “Uniform Federal Assistance Regulations”;
(2) 7 CFR part 3016, “Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments”;
(3) 7 CFR part 3017, “Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)”;
(4) 7 CFR part 3018, “New Restrictions on Lobbying”;
(5) 7 CFR part 3019, “Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and other Non-Profit Organizations; and
(6) 7 CFR part 3052, “Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations.”