7 CFR 25.622 - Other considerations.
(a) Civil rights compliance requirements. All grants made under this subpart are subject to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 7 CFR part 1901, subpart E.
(b) Environmental review. All grants made under this subpart are subject to the environmental requirements in effect for the water and environmental programs of the Rural Utilities Service at 7 CFR part 1794. The threshold levels of environmental review, for projects funded by the USDA EZ/EC grant program (or EZ/EC SSBG funds where the Secretary is authorized to execute the responsibilities under the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969), which projects, by their nature, would qualify for assistance under any program administered by the Rural Housing Service or Rural Business Service within USDA, shall be determined in accordance with 7 CFR part 1940, subpart G as follows:
(1) Projects meeting the descriptions found at7 CFR 1940.310(b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be considered categorically excluded (without an environmental report) for purposes of 7 CFR 1794.21.
(2) Projects meeting the descriptions found at7 CFR 1940.311 shall be considered categorically excluded (with an environmental report) for purposes of 7 CFR 1794.22.
(3) Projects meeting the description found at7 CFR 1940.312 shall require the preparation of an environmental assessment (EA) for purposes of 7 CFR 1794.23.
(4) Projects which would normally require the preparation of an environmental impact statement (EIS) for purposes of7 CFR 1940.313 shall require an EIS for purposes of 7 CFR 1794.25.
(c) Other USDA regulations. This program is subject to the provisions of the following regulations, as applicable:
(1) 7 CFR part 3015, “Uniform Federal Assistance Regulations”;
(2) 7 CFR part 3016, “Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments”;
(3) 7 CFR part 3017, “Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)”;
(4) 7 CFR part 3018, “New Restrictions on Lobbying”;
(5) 7 CFR part 3019, “Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and other Non-Profit Organizations; and
(6) 7 CFR part 3052, “Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations.”
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 25.