7 CFR 3434.4 - Eligibility.
(a)General. To be eligible to receive designation as a HSACU, colleges and universities must:
(1) Qualify as Hispanic-serving Institutions; and
(b)Non-eligibility. The following colleges and universities are ineligible for HSACU certification:
(1) 1862 land-grant institutions, as defined in section 2 of the Agricultural Research, Extension, and Education Reform Act of 1998 ( 7 U.S.C. 7601);
(2) Institutions that appear in the Lists of Parties Excluded from Federal financial and nonfinancial assistance and benefits programs (Excluded Parties List System);
(3) Institutions that are not accredited by a nationally recognized accredited agency or association; and
(4) Institutions with Hispanic students receiving less than 15% of the degrees awarded in agriculture-related programs over the two most recent completed academic years.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 3434 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.