7 CFR 37.4 - How to apply for service.
(a) Application. Any organic certifying agency may apply to the Branch Chief, Meat Grading and Certification (MGC) Branch, Livestock and Seed (LS) Program, AMS, P.O. Box 96456, Room 2628-South, Washington, DC, 20090-6456 for assessment service. The application shall be made on Form LS-314, Application for Service. The applicant shall provide the following:
(1) The name and address of the establishment at which service is desired;
(2) The name and post office address of the applicant;
(3) The financial interest of the applicant in the program, except where application is made by an official of a State Government agency in their official capacity;
(4) The type of business and services provided;
(5) The type of commodity certified; and
(6) the signature of the applicant (or the signature and title of his representative). The application shall indicate the status of the applicant as an individual, partnership, corporation, or other form of entity. Any change in such status, at any time while service is being received, shall be promptly reported to the Department by the person receiving the service.
(b) Notice of eligibility for service. The applicant will be notified whether its application is approved, and the request for service deemed made under the regulations. Upon approval of a request for service, the applicant shall provide a copy of its quality manual.
(c) Applicants requiring additional assessment audits who have already submitted Form LS-314 are not required to submit an additional Form LS-314: Provided that, the required information on the original Form LS-314 remains unchanged.