7 CFR 4280.127 - Guarantee/annual renewal fee percentages.
To receive a RES or EEI guaranteed loan under this subpart, a borrower must be eligible under § 4280.112. In addition, borrower must meet the requirements of paragraphs (a) through (e) of this section. Borrowers who receive a loan guaranteed under this subpart must continue to meet the requirements specified in this section.
(a) Type of borrower. The borrower must be an Agricultural Producer or Rural Small Business.
(b) Ownership. The borrower must:
(1) Own or be the prospective owner of the project; and
(2) Own or control the site for the project at the time of application and, if the loan is guaranteed under this subpart, for the term of the loan.
(c) Revenues and expenses. The borrower must have available or be able to demonstrate, at the time of application, satisfactory sources of revenue in an amount sufficient to provide for the operation, management, maintenance, and any debt service of the project for the term of the loan. In addition, the borrower must control the revenues and expenses of the project, including its operation and maintenance, for which the loan is sought. Notwithstanding the provisions of this paragraph, the borrower may employ a Qualified Consultant under contract to manage revenues and expenses of the project and its operation and/or maintenance.
(d) Legal authority and responsibility. Each borrower and lender must have the legal authority necessary to apply for and carry out the purpose of the guaranteed loan.
(e) Universal identifier and SAM. Unless exempt under 2 CFR 25.110, the borrower must:
(1) Be registered in the SAM prior to submitting an application;
(2) Maintain an active SAM registration with current information at all times during which it has an active Federal award or an application under consideration by the Agency; and
(3) Provide its DUNS number in each application it submits to the Agency.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 4280 after this date.