7 CFR 4280.196 - Servicing Energy Audit and REDA grants.
The Agency will serviceEnergy Audit and REDA grants in accordance with the requirements specified in Departmental Regulations, the Grant Agreement, 7 CFR part 1951, subparts E and O, other than 7 CFR 1951.709(d)(1)(i)(B)(iv), and the requirements in § 4280.123, except as specified in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section.
(a)Grant disbursement. The Agency will determine, based on the applicable Departmental Regulations, whether disbursement of a grant will be by advance or reimbursement. Form SF-270 must be completed by the grantee and submitted to the Agency no more often than monthly to request either advance or reimbursement of funds.
(1) A comparison of actual accomplishments to the objectives established for that period (e.g., the number of Energy Audits performed, number of recipients assisted and the type of assistance provided for REDA);
(2) A list of recipients, each recipient's location, and each recipient's NAICS code;
(3) Problems, delays, or adverse conditions, if any, that have in the past or will in the future affect attainment of overall project objectives, prevent meeting time schedules or objectives, or preclude the attainment of particular project work elements during established time periods. This disclosure shall be accompanied by a statement of the action taken or planned to resolve the situation;
(4) Objectives and timetable established for the next reporting period.
(c)Final performance report. A final performance report will be required with the final Federal financial report within 90 days after project completion. The final performance report must contain the information specified in paragraphs (c)(2)(i) or (ii), as applicable, of this section.
(1) For Energy Audit projects, the final performance report must provide complete information regarding:
(i) The number of audits conducted,
(ii) A list of recipients (Agricultural Producers and Rural Small Businesses) with each recipient's NAICS code,
(iii) The location of each recipient,
(v) The expected energy saved for each audit conducted if the audit is implemented.
(2) For REDA projects, the final performance report must provide complete information regarding:
(i) The number of recipients assisted and the type of assistance provided,
(ii) A list of recipients with each recipient's NAICS code,
(iii) The location of each recipient, and
(d)Outcome project performance report. One year after submittal of the final performance report, the grantee will provide the Agency a final status report on the number of projects that are proceeding with the grantee's recommendations, including the amount of energy saved and the amount of Renewable Energy generated, as applicable.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 4280 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.