7 CFR 500.8 - Soliciting, vending, debt collection, and distribution of handbills.
(a) The following activities are prohibited on USNA grounds:
(1) Soliciting of alms or contributions;
(2) Display or distribution of commercial advertising;
(3) Collecting private debts;
(4) Campaigning for election to any office;
(5) Soliciting and vending for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, the vending of newspapers and other publications);
(6) Soliciting signatures on petitions, polls, or surveys (except as authorized by the USNA); and
(7) Impeding ingress to or egress from the USNA.
(b) Distribution to USNA general public visitors of material such as pamphlets, handbills, and flyers is prohibited without prior approval of the Director, USNA.
(c) The prohibitions in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section do not apply to:
(2) The solicitation of USNA personnel for contributions for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC);
(3) National or local drives for funds for welfare, health, and other purposes sponsored or approved by the Agricultural Research Service; or
(4) Personal notices posted by employees on authorized bulletin boards.