7 CFR § 625.9 - 10-year restoration cost-share agreements.
(b) A 10-year cost-share agreement will:
(1) Incorporate all portions of a restoration plan;
(2) Be for a period of 10 years;
(3) Include all provisions as required by law or statute;
(4) Specify the requirements for operation and maintenance of applied conservation practices;
(5) Include any participant reporting and recordkeeping requirements to determine compliance with the agreement and HFRP;
(6) Be signed by the participant;
(8) Include any other provision determined necessary or appropriate by the NRCS representative.
(2) Compliance with the terms of the 10-year cost-share agreement would work a severe hardship on the parties to the agreement; or
(e) If a 10-year cost-share agreement is terminated in accordance with the provisions of this section, the State Conservationist may allow the participants to retain any cost-share payments received under the 10-year cost-share agreement where forces beyond the participant's control prevented compliance with the agreement.