7 CFR 636.16 - Appeals.
(a) Any participant may obtain reconsideration and review of determinations affecting participation in this program in accordance with 7 CFR parts 11 and 614, except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section.
(1) Payment rates, payment limits, and cost-share percentages;
(2) The designation of approved fish and wildlife priority areas, habitats, or activities;
(3) NRCS program funding decisions;
(4) Eligible conservation activities; and
(5) Other matters of general applicability.