7 CFR 636.16 - Appeals.
(a) Any participant may obtain reconsideration and review of determinations affecting participation in this program in accordance with 7 CFR parts 11 and 614, except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) In accordance with the provisions of the Department of Agriculture Reorganization Act of 1994, Public Law 103-354 (7 U.S.C. 6901), the following decisions are not appealable:
(1) Payment rates, payment limits, and cost-share percentages;
(2) The designation of approved fish and wildlife priority areas, habitats, or activities;
(3) NRCS program funding decisions;
(4) Eligible conservation activities; and
(5) Other matters of general applicability.