7 CFR 636.9 - Cost-share agreements.
(a) To apply for WHIP cost-share assistance, a person, tribe, or legal entity must submit an application for participation at a USDA Service Center to an NRCS representative.
(b) A WHIP cost-share agreement will:
(1) Incorporate the WHIP plan of operations;
(2) Be for a time period agreed to by the participant and NRCS, with a minimum duration of one year after the completion of conservation activities identified in the WHIP plan of operations and a maximum of 10 years, except for agreements entered into under paragraph (c) of this section;
(4) Include any participant reporting and recordkeeping requirements to determine compliance with the cost-share agreement and program;
(5) Be signed by the participant;
(6) Specify payment limits described in § 636.7(f) including any additional payment limitation associated with determinations made under § 636.7(g);
(7) Include an O&M agreement that describes the O&M for each conservation activity and the agency expectation that WHIP-funded conservation activities will be operated and maintained for their expected lifespan; and
(c) Notwithstanding any limitation of this part, NRCS may enter into a long-term cost-share agreement that:
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 636.