7 CFR 7.16 - Report of election.
(a) The county committee must file an election report with the Secretary through the Deputy Administrator's office not later than 20 days after the date an election is held.
(b) The election report must include:
(1) The number of eligible voters in the local administrative area;
(2) The number of ballots cast in the election by eligible voters;
(3) The percentage of eligible voters that cast ballots;
(4) The number of ballots disqualified in the election;
(5) The percentage of ballots disqualified;
(6) The number of nominees for each seat up for election;
(7) The race, ethnicity, and gender of each nominee, as provided by the voluntary self identification of each nominee; and
(8) The final election results, including the number of ballots received by each nominee.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 7.