7 CFR 718.102 - Acreage reports.
(a) In order to be eligible for benefits, participants in the programs specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(6) of this section must submit accurate information annually as required by these provisions.
(1) Participants in programs for which eligibility for benefits is tied to base acres must report the acreage of fruits and vegetables planted for harvest on a farm enrolled in such program;
(2) Participants in the programs governed by parts 1421 and 1427 of this title must report the acreage planted to a commodity for harvest for which a marketing assistance loan or loan deficiency payment is requested;
(3) Participants in the programs governed by part 1410 of this title must report the intended use of land enrolled in such programs;
(4) All participants in the programs governed by part 1437 of this title must report all acreage and intended use of the eligible crop in the country in which the producer has a share;
(5) Participants in the programs governed by part 723 of this chapter and part 1464 of this title must report the acreage planted to tobacco by kind on all farms that have an effective allotment or quota greater than zero;
(6) All participants in the programs governed by parts 1412, 1421, and 1427 of this title must report the use of all cropland on the farm.
(7) All producers reporting acreage as prevented planted acreage or failed acreage must provide documentation that meets the provisions of § 718.103 to the FSA county office where the farm is administered.
(c) The annual acreage reports required in paragraph (a) of this section must be filed with the county committee by the farm operator, farm owner, producer of the crop on the farm, or duly authorized representative by the final reporting date applicable to the crop as established by the Deputy Administrator.
(d) Participants in programs to which this part is applicable must report all crops, in all counties, in which they have an interest. This includes crops on cropland and noncropland, including native or improved grass that will be hayed or grazed. as established by the county committee and State committee.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 718 after this date.