(a) In order to be eligible for benefits, participants in the programs specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(6) of this section must annually submit accurate information as required by these provisions.
(1) Participants in the programs governed bypart 1412 of this title must report the acreage of fruits and vegetables planted for harvest on a farm enrolled in such program;
(2) Participants in the programs governed byparts 1421 and 1427 of this title must report the acreage planted to a commodity for harvest for which a marketing assistance loan or loan deficiency payment is requested;
(3) Participants in the programs governed bypart 1410 of this title must report the intended use of land enrolled in such programs;
(4) All participants in the programs governed bypart 1437 of this title must report all acreage and intended use of the eligible crop in the country in which the producer has a share;
(5) Participants in the programs governed bypart 723 of this chapter and part 1464 of this title must report the acreage planted to tobacco by kind on all farms that have an effective allotment or quota greater than zero;
(6) All participants in the programs governed byparts 1412, 1421, and 1427 of this title must report the intended use of all cropland on the farm.
(7) All producers requesting to report acreage as prevented planted or failed must provide documentation to FSA where the farm is administered that meets the provisions of§ 718.103.
(c) The reports required under paragraph (a) of this section shall be timely filed by the farm operator, farm owner, producer of the crop on the farm, or a duly authorized representative with the county committee by the final reporting date applicable to the crop as established by the county committee and State committee.