§ 735.200 Service licenses.
(a) FSA may issue to a person a license for:
(1) Inspection of any agricultural product stored or handled in a warehouse subject to the Act;
(2) Sampling of such an agricultural product;
(3) Classification of such an agricultural product according to condition, grade, or other class and certify the condition, grade, or other class of the agricultural product;
(4) Weighing of such an agricultural product and certify the weight of the agricultural product; or
(5) Performing two or more services specified in paragraphs (a)(1), (a)(2), (a)(3) or (a)(4) of this section.
(b) Each person seeking a license to perform activities described in this section must submit an application on forms furnished by DACO that contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The name, location and license number of the warehouses where the applicant would perform such activities;
(2) A statement from the warehouse operator that the applicant is competent and authorized to perform such activities at specific locations; and
(3) Evidence that the applicant is competent to inspect, sample, classify, according to grade or weigh the agricultural product.
(c) The warehouse operator will promptly notify DACO in writing of any changes with respect to persons authorized to perform such activities at the licensed warehouse.