7 CFR § 760.906 - Eligible livestock.
(a) To be considered eligible livestock for livestock owners, livestock must be adult or non-adult dairy cattle, beef cattle, buffalo, beefalo, catfish, crawfish, equine, sheep, goats, swine, poultry, deer, or reindeer and meet all the conditions in paragraph (c) of this section.
(c) To be considered eligible, livestock must meet all of the following conditions:
(1) Died in an eligible county as a direct result of an eligible disaster event;
(i) After January 1, 2005, but before February 28, 2007;
(iii) In the calendar year for which benefits are being requested.
(4) Before dying, not have been produced or maintained for reasons other than commercial use as part of a farming operation, including, but not limited to, wild free roaming animals or animals used for recreational purposes, such as pleasure, hunting, roping, pets, or for show.
(1) Adult beef bulls;
(2) Adult beef cows;
(3) Adult buffalo or beefalo bulls;
(4) Adult buffalo or beefalo cows;
(5) Adult dairy bulls;
(6) Adult dairy cows;
(8) Chickens, broilers, pullets;
(9) Chickens, chicks;
(10) Chickens, layers, roasters;
(14) Ducks, ducklings;
(16) Geese, goose;
(17) Geese, gosling;
(18) Goats, bucks;
(19) Goats, does;
(20) Goats, kids;
(21) Non-adult beef cattle;
(22) Non-adult buffalo/beefalo;
(23) Non-adult dairy cattle;
(25) Sheep, ewes;
(26) Sheep, lambs;
(27) Sheep, rams;
(28) Swine, feeder pigs under 50 pounds;
(29) Swine, sows, boars, barrows, gilts 50 to 150 pounds;
(30) Swine, sows, boars, barrows, gilts over 150 pounds;
(31) Turkeys, poults; and
(32) Turkeys, toms, fryers, and roasters.
(1) Chickens, broilers, pullets;
(2) Chickens, layers, roasters;
(3) Geese, goose;
(4) Swine, boars, sows;
(5) Swine, feeder pigs;
(6) Swine, lightweight barrows, gilts;
(7) Swine, sows, boars, barrows, gilts; and
(8) Turkeys, toms, fryers, and roasters.