7 CFR 799.5 - National office environmental responsibilities.
(1) Is the Responsible Federal Officer (RFO) for FSA compliance with applicable environmental laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, including NEPA, and unless otherwise specified, will make all determinations under this part;
(4) Will appoint a qualified Federal Preservation Officer (FPO), as required by Executive Order 13287 “Preserve America” section 3(e) and by section 110 of NHPA (54 U.S.C. 306101). This individual must meet the National Park Service professional qualification standards requirements referenced in 36 CFR part 61 and will report directly to the NECM.
(b) The NECM or designee coordinates FSA environmental policies and reviews under this part on a national basis and is responsible for:
(1) Ensuring FSA legislative proposals and multistate and national programs are in compliance with NEPA and other applicable environmental and cultural resource laws, regulations, and Executive Orders;
(2) Providing education and training on implementing NEPA and other environmental compliance requirements to appropriate FSA personnel;
(4) Representing FSA, and serving as an intra- and inter-agency liaison, on NEPA- and environmental compliance-related matters on a national basis;
(5) Maintaining a record of FSA environmental compliance actions; and
(c) The FPO or designee coordinates NHPA compliance under this part and is responsible for:
(3) Maintaining current FSA program guidance on NHPA requirements;
(4) Maintaining a record of FSA environmental actions related to the NHPA; and
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 799 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.