(a) The handling of citrus for animal feed shall be exempt from the provisions of§§ 905.52 and 905.53 and the regulations issued thereunder under the following conditions:
(1) The handler notifies the committee each fiscal period, prior to suchhandling of his/her intention to handle such fruit, the quantity he/she anticipates handling and the destination point of each lot of fruit and receives from the committee a special shipping permit for the shipment;
(2) The fruit is used for animal feed and is not offered for resale, disposed of, or in any way handled so as to enter fresh fruit channels;
(3) The quantity does not exceed 1,0004/5 bushel cartons per fiscal period or such other quantity as may be specified by the committee;
(4) The fruit is placed in containers of uniform capacity; and
(5) Each shipment is certified by the Federal-State Inspection Service as to the quantity shipped.
[46 FR 47056, Sept. 24, 1981]
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 905.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.