§ 922.306 Apricot Regulation 6.
(a) No handler shall handle any apricots unless such apricots are:
(1) In open containers or telescope fiberboard cartons and the net weight of the apricots is not less than 28 pounds; or
(2) In closed containers containing not less than 14 pounds, net weight, of apricots: Provided, That when the apricots are packed in such containers they are row-faced or tray-packed; or
(3) In closed containers that are marked “12 pounds net weight” and contain not less than 12 pounds, net weight, of apricots which are of random size and are not row-faced; or
(4) In closed containers containing not less than 24 pounds, net weight, of apricots when packed loose in such containers; or
(5) If exported to Canada, in any of the containers specified in this paragraph (a) or in containers having inside dimensions of 16
1/8 × 11
1/2 inches with 4
3/4-inch end pieces and 3
3/4-inch side pieces.
(b) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this section, any individual shipment of apricots which, in the aggregate, does not exceed 500 pounds, net weight, may be handled without regard to the requirements specified in this section or in § 922.41 or § 922.55.
(c) All apricots handled are also subject to all applicable grade, size, quality, maturity and pack regulations which are in effect pursuant to this part.
(d) The terms handler, handle and apricots shall have the same meaning as when used in the amended marketing agreement and order.
Effective Date Note:
At 72 FR 16265
, Apr. 4, 2007, § 922.306 was suspended indefinitely, effective Apr. 1, 2007.