(a) The Secretary shall regulate, in the manner specified in this section, the handling of grapes upon findingfrom the recommendations and information submitted by the committee, or from other available information, that such regulation would tend to effectuate the declared policy of the act. Such regulation may:
(1) Limit the handling of any grade, size, quality, maturity, or pack, or any combination thereof, of any or all varieties of grapes during any period or periods;
(2) Limit the handling of any grade, size, quality, maturity, or pack of grapes differently for different varieties, or any combination of the foregoing during any period or periods;
(3) Limit the handling of grapes by establishing in terms of grades, sizes, or both, minimum standards of quality and maturity during any period when season average prices are expected to exceed the parity level;
(4) Fix the size, capacity, weight, dimensions, markings, materials, or pack of the container which may be used in handling of grapes;
(5) Establish holidays by prohibiting the packing of all varieties of grapes during a specified period or periods.
(b) No handler shall handle grapes that were packed during any period when such packing was prohibited by any regulation issued under paragraph (a)(5) of this section unless such grapes are handled under§ 925.54.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.