7 CFR 927.126 - Processed pear reports.
(a) Each handler shall furnish to the Processed Pear Committee annually on a date established by the Processed Pear Committee the “ Processed Pear Assessment Report” containing the following information:
(1) The name of the processor(s) or firm(s) to whom pears were sold;
(3) The crop year covered in the report;
(4) The assessment payment due and enclosed;
(5) The name and address of such handler; and
(6) Other information as may be requested by the Processed Pear Committee.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 927 after this date.