7 CFR 929.10 - Handle.
(2) To sell, consign, deliver, or transport (except as a common or contract carrier of cranberries owned by another person) fresh cranberries or in any other way to place fresh cranberries in the current of commerce within the production area or between the production area and any point outside thereof.
(1) The sale of non harvested cranberries;
(2) The delivery of cranberries by the grower thereof to a handler having packing or processing facilities located within the production area;
(3) The transportation of cranberries from the bog where grown to a packing or processing facility located within the production area; or
(4) The cold storage or freezing of excess or restricted cranberries for the purpose of temporary storage during periods when an annual allotment percentage and/or a handler withholding program is in effect prior to their disposal, pursuant to §§ 929.54 or 929.59.
[57 FR 38748, Aug. 27, 1992, as amended at 70 FR 7640, Feb. 15, 2005]
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.