7 CFR 948.63 - Duties.
(a) Each committee shall:
(1) Meet and organize as soon as practical after the beginning of each term of office, select a chairman and such other officers' as may be necessary, select subcommittees and adopt such rules and procedures for the conduct of its business as it may deem advisable;
(3) Appoint such employees, agents and representatives as it may deem necessary and determine the salaries and define the duties of each;
(5) Furnish promptly notices of meetings, copies of the minutes of each committee meeting, and such other reports or information as may be requested by the Secretary, including annual reports of each areacommittee's operations for the preceding marketing season or fiscal period;
(8) Consult, cooperate, and exchange information with other areacommittees, with other marketing agreement committees and other agencies or individuals in connection with proper committee activities and objectives;
(9) Take any proper action necessary to carry out the provisions of this subpart; and
(b) The Colorado Potato Committee shall also:
(1) Supervise the regulation of shipments pursuant to the provisions of the general cull regulation in the absence of more restrictive regulations, and shall cooperate with any areacommittee in administering any regulation issued pursuant to this subpart;
(2) Make recommendations to the Secretary with respect to suspending or modifying the provisions of the general cull regulation;
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 948 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.