7 CFR 956.80 - Reports and recordkeeping.
Upon request of the committee, made with the approval of the Secretary, each handler shall furnish to the committee, in such manner and at such time as it may prescribe, such reports and other information as may be necessary for the committee to perform its duties under this part.
(a) Such reports may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
(1) The acreage of Walla Walla Sweet Onions grown;
(2) The quantities of Walla Walla Sweet Onions received by such handler;
(3) The quantities of Walla Walla Sweet Onions disposed of by such handler;
(4) The disposition date of such Walla Walla Sweet Onions;
(5) The manner of disposition of such Walla Walla Sweet Onions; and
(6) The identification of the carrier transporting such Walla Walla Sweet Onions.
(b) All such reports shall be held under appropriate protective classification and custody by the committee, or duly appointed employees thereof, so that any information contained therein which may adversely affect the competitive position of any handler in relation to other handlers will not be disclosed. Compilations of general reports from data submitted by handlers is authorized, subject to the prohibition of disclosure of individual handler's identity or operations.
(c) Each handler shall maintain for at least two succeeding years such records of the Walla Walla Sweet Onions received and disposed of by such handler as may be necessary to verify reports submitted to the committee pursuant to this section.
Title 7 published on 10-May-2017 03:42
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 956 after this date.