7 CFR 984.459 - Reports of interhandler transfers.
(a) Any handler who transfers walnuts to another handler within the State of California shall submit to the Board, not later than 10 calendar days following such transfer, a report showing the following:
(1) The date of transfer;
(2) The net weight, in pounds, of the walnuts transferred;
(3) Whether such walnuts were certified by the inspection service;
(4) Whether such walnuts were inshell or shelled;
(5) The name and address of the transferring handler; and
(6) The name and address of the receiving handler.
(b) The transferring handler shall send two copies of the report to the receiving handler at the time the report is submitted to the Board. The receiving handler shall certify, on one copy of the report, to the receipt of such walnuts and submit it to the Board within 10 calendar days after the walnuts, or copies of such report, have been received, whichever is later.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 984 after this date.