7 CFR Part 1, Subpart O - Conditions in FERC Hydropower Licenses
Subject Group 16General Provisions (§§ 1.601 - 1.604)
- Hearing Process
Subject Group 18Representatives (§ 1.610)
Subject Group 19Document Filing and Service (§§ 1.611 - 1.627)
- § 1.611 What are the form and content requirements for documents under this subpart?
- § 1.612 Where and how must documents be filed?
- § 1.613 What are the requirements for service of documents?
- § 1.620 What supporting information must the Forest Service provide with its preliminary conditions?
- § 1.621 How do I request a hearing?
- § 1.622 How do I file a notice of intervention and response?
- § 1.623 Will hearing requests be consolidated?
- § 1.624 Can a hearing process be stayed to allow for settlement discussions?
- § 1.625 How will the Forest Service respond to any hearing requests?
- § 1.626 What will the Forest Service do with any hearing requests?
- § 1.627 What regulations apply to a case referred for a hearing?
Subject Group 20General Provisions Related to Hearings (§§ 1.630 - 1.635)
- § 1.630 What will OALJ do with a case referral?
- § 1.631 What are the powers of the ALJ?
- § 1.632 What happens if the ALJ becomes unavailable?
- § 1.633 Under what circumstances may the ALJ be disqualified?
- § 1.634 What is the law governing ex parte communications?
- § 1.635 What are the requirements for motions?
Subject Group 21Prehearing Conferences and Discovery (§§ 1.640 - 1.660)
- § 1.640 What are the requirements for prehearing conferences?
- § 1.641 How may parties obtain discovery of information needed for the case?
- § 1.642 When must a party supplement or amend information it has previously provided?
- § 1.643 What are the requirements for written interrogatories?
- § 1.644 What are the requirements for depositions?
- § 1.645 What are the requirements for requests for documents or tangible things or entry on land?
- § 1.646 What sanctions may the ALJ impose for failure to comply with discovery?
- § 1.647 What are the requirements for subpoenas and witness fees?
- § 1.650 When and where will the hearing be held?
- § 1.651 What are the parties' rights during the hearing?
- § 1.652 What are the requirements for presenting testimony?
- § 1.653 How may a party use a deposition in the hearing?
- § 1.654 What are the requirements for exhibits, official notice, and stipulations?
- § 1.655 What evidence is admissible at the hearing?
- § 1.656 What are the requirements for transcription of the hearing?
- § 1.657 Who has the burden of persuasion, and what standard of proof applies?
- § 1.658 When will the hearing record close?
- § 1.659 What are the requirements for post-hearing briefs?
- § 1.660 What are the requirements for the ALJ's decision?
Subject Group 22Alternatives Process (§§ 1.670 - 1.675)
- § 1.670 How must documents be filed and served under this subpart?
- § 1.671 How do I propose an alternative?
- § 1.672 May I file a revised proposed alternative?
- § 1.673 When will the Forest Service file its modified condition?
- § 1.674 How will the Forest Service analyze a proposed alternative and formulate its modified condition?
- § 1.675 Has OMB approved the information collection provisions of this subpart?