7 CFR Part 15f, Subpart D - If I Request a Hearing, What Will Happen? How Will the Hearing Be Conducted?
- § 15f.11 — Where must I file a hearing request and what happens to it?
- § 15f.12 — Am I entitled to a hearing in all circumstances?
- § 15f.13 — What is the function of the ALJ and who may communicate with him?
- § 15f.14 — What happens after I file a request for a hearing?
- § 15f.15 — What happens after the Docketing Clerk notifies all parties?
- § 15f.16 — Although I request a hearing, may I request the ALJ to issue a decision without a hearing?
- § 15f.17 — What happens before the hearing?
- § 15f.18 — May I depose potential witnesses?
- § 15f.19 — Other than myself, OCR, and the agency, may any other interested party participate in the proceeding?
- § 15f.20 — May I subpoena witnesses to the hearings?
- § 15f.21 — What rules are applicable to the actual conduct of the hearing?
- § 15f.22 — What happens after the hearing?
- § 15f.23 — What will constitute the record for the final determination?
- § 15f.24 — When and in what form will a final determination be made on my complaint by USDA?
- § 15f.25 — Will USDA pay my attorneys fees if I win?
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 15f.