7 CFR Part 1783, Subpart B - Revolving Loan Program Grants
- 1783.5 What are the eligibility criteria for grant recipients?
- § 1783.6 When will applications for grants be accepted?
- § 1783.7 What is the grant application process?
- § 1783.8 What are the acceptable methods for submitting applications?
- § 1783.9 What are the criteria for scoring applications?
- § 1783.10 What is the grant agreement?
- § 1783.11 What is the revolving loan fund?
- § 1783.12 What are eligible uses of grant proceeds?
- § 1783.13 What administrative expenses may be funded with grant proceeds?
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1783 after this date.