7 CFR Part 4290, Subpart I - Financing of Enterprises by RBICs
subjgrpDetermining Eligibility of an Enterprise for RBIC Financing (§§ 4290.700 - 4290.760)
- § 4290.700 Requirements concerning types of Enterprises to receive Financing.
- § 4290.720 Enterprises that may be ineligible for Financing.
- § 4290.730 Financings which constitute conflicts of interest.
- § 4290.740 Portfolio diversification (“overline” limitation).
- § 4290.760 How a change in size or activity of a Portfolio Concern affects the RBIC and the Portfolio Concern.
subjgrpStructuring RBIC Financing of Eligible Enterprises - Types of Financings (§§ 4290.800 - 4290.880)
- § 4290.800 Financings in the form of Equity Securities.
- § 4290.810 Financings in the form of Loans.
- § 4290.815 Financings in the form of Debt Securities.
- § 4290.820 Financings in the form of guarantees.
- § 4290.825 Purchasing securities from an underwriter or other third party.
- § 4290.830 Minimum term of Financing.
- § 4290.835 Exceptions to minimum term of Financing.
- § 4290.840 Maximum term of Financing.
- § 4290.845 Maximum rate of amortization on Loans and Debt Securities.
- § 4290.850 Restrictions on redemption of Equity Securities.
- § 4290.860 Financing fees and expense reimbursements a RBIC may receive from an Enterprise.
- § 4290.880 Assets acquired in liquidation of Portfolio securities.
subjgrpLimitations on Disposition of Assets (§§ 4290.885 - 4290.900)
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 4290 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.