7 CFR Part 52, Subpart - United States Standards for Grades of Processed Raisins 1
- § 52.1841 — Product description.
- § 52.1842 — Product description of Layer or (Cluster) raisins with seeds.
- § 52.1843 — Summary of types (varieties) of processed raisins.
- § 52.1844 — Definition of terms.
- Type I - Seedless Raisins
- Type II - Golden Seedless Raisins
- Type III - Raisins With Seeds
- Type IV - Sultana Raisins
- Type V - Zante Currant Raisins
- Type VI - Mixed Types of Raisins
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 52.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 52 after this date.