8 CFR § 103.7 - Fees.
(1) USCIS may accept DOJ fees. Except as provided in 8 CFR 1003.8, or as the Attorney General otherwise may provide by regulation, any fee relating to any EOIR proceeding may be paid to USCIS. Payment of a fee under this section does not constitute filing of the document with the Board or with the immigration court. DHS will provide the payer with a receipt for a fee and return any documents submitted with the fee relating to any immigration court proceeding.
(2) DHS-EOIR biometric services fee. Fees paid to and accepted by DHS relating to any immigration proceeding as provided in 8 CFR 1103.7(a)(3) must include an additional $30 for DHS to collect, store, and use biometric information.
(3) Waiver of Immigration Court fees. An immigration judge or the Board may waive any fees prescribed under this chapter for cases under their jurisdiction to the extent provided in 8 CFR 1003.8 and 1003.24.
(d) Non-USCIS DHS immigration fees. The following fees are applicable to one or more of the immigration components of DHS:
(1) DCL System Costs Fee. For use of a Dedicated Commuter Lane (DCL) located at specific U.S. ports-of-entry by an approved participant in a designated vehicle:
(i) $80.00, or
(ii) $160.00 for a family (applicant, spouse and minor children); plus,
(iii) $42 for each additional vehicle enrolled.
(iv) The fee is due after approval of the application but before use of the DCL.
(v) This fee is non-refundable, but may be waived by DHS.
(2) Petition for Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student (Form I-17). (i) For filing a petition for school certification: $3,000 plus, a site visit fee of $655 for each location required to be listed on the form;
(3) Form I-68. For application for issuance of the Canadian Border Boat Landing Permit under section 235 of the Act:
(i) $16.00, or
(ii) $32 for a family (applicant, spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age, and parents of either spouse).
(4) Form I-94. For issuance of Arrival/Departure Record at a land border port-of-entry: $6.00.
(5) Form I-94W. For issuance of Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Form at a land border port-of-entry under section 217 of the Act: $6.00.
(7) Form I-823. For application to a PORTPASS program under section 286 of the Act:
(i) $25.00, or
(ii) $50.00 for a family (applicant, spouse, and minor children).
(iii) The application fee may be waived by DHS.
(iv) If biometrics, such as fingerprints, are required, the inspector will inform the applicant of the current Federal Bureau of Investigation fee for conducting background checks prior to accepting the application fee.
(vi) For replacement of PORTPASS documentation during the participation period: $25.00.
(8) Fee Remittance for F, J, and M Nonimmigrants (Form I-901). The fee for Form I-901 is:
(i) For F and M students: $350.
(ii) For J-1 au pairs, camp counselors, and participants in a summer work or travel program: $35.
(iii) For all other J exchange visitors (except those participating in a program sponsored by the Federal Government): $220.
(iv) There is no Form I-901 fee for J exchange visitors in federally funded programs with a program identifier designation prefix that begins with G-1, G-2, G-3, or G-7.
(9) Special statistical tabulations: The DHS cost of the work involved.
(10) Monthly, semiannual, or annual “Passenger Travel Reports via Sea and Air” tables.
(i) For the years 1975 and before: $7.00.
(ii) For after 1975: Contact: U.S. Department of Transportation, Transportation Systems Center, Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA 02142.
(11) Request for Classification of a citizen of Canada to engage in professional business activities pursuant to section 214(e) of the Act (Chapter 16 of the North American Free Trade Agreement): $50.00.
(12) Request for authorization for parole of an alien into the United States: $65.00.
(13) Global Entry. Application for Global Entry: $100.
(14) U.S. Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card. Application fee: $70.
(15) Notice of Appeal or Motion (Form I-290B) filed with ICE SEVP. For a Form I-290B filed with the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP): $675.