8 CFR 1212.5 - Parole of aliens into the United States.
Title 8 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 8 CFR Part 1212 after this date.
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 8 CFR 1235.4 — Withdrawal of Application for Admission.
- 8 CFR 1235.3 — Inadmissible Aliens and Expedited Removal.
- 8 CFR 1208.5 — Special Duties Toward Aliens in Custody of DHS.
- 8 CFR 1208.8 — Limitations on Travel Outside the United States.
- 8 CFR 1208.14 — Approval, Denial, Referral, or Dismissal of Application.
- 8 CFR 1240.21 — Suspension of Deportation and Adjustment of Status Under Section 244(a) of the Act (As in Effect Before April 1, 1997) and Cancellation of Removal and Adjustment of Status Under Section 240A(b) of the Act for Certain Nonpermanent Residents.
- 8 CFR 1241.33 — Expulsion.