9 CFR 130.22 - User fees for inspection services outside the United States.
(a) If inspection services (including inspection, testing, and supervision services) are performed outside the United States, in accordance with this title, and the regulations do not contain a provision for payment of the cost of the service, the person requesting the service must pay a user fee under this section.
(b) Any person who wants APHIS to provide inspection services outside the United States must contact the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Veterinary Services, National Center for Import-Export, 4700 River Road, Unit 38, Riverdale, Maryland 20737-1231, to make an agreement.
(1) Name, mailing address, and telephone number of either the person requesting the inspection services, or his or her agent;
(2) Explanation of inspection services to be provided, including the regulations in title 9, Code of Federal Regulations which provide for the services;
(5) An estimate of the actual cost, as calculated by APHIS, to provide the described inspection services for 6 months;
(7) A statement that the person requesting the inspection services, or, if appropriate, his or her agent, agrees to pay, at the time the agreement is entered into, a user fee equal to the estimated cost of providing the described inspection services for 6 months; and
(8) A statement that the person requesting the inspection services, or, if appropriate, his or her agent, agrees to maintain a user fee payment account equal to the cost of providing the described inspection services for 6 months, as calculated monthly by APHIS.
(d) APHIS will enter into an agreement only if qualified personnel can be made available to provide the inspection services.
(f) If, at the time an agreement is terminated, any unobligated funds remain in the user fee payment account, APHIS will refund the funds to the person who requested the inspection services, or his or her agent.
[57 FR 771, Jan. 9, 1992. Redesignated at 58 FR 67655, Dec. 22, 1993; 59 FR 67617, Dec. 30, 1994]
Title 9 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 130.