9 CFR 145.52 - Participation.
Participating flocks of hobbyist and exhibition waterfowl, exhibition poultry, and game birds, and the eggs and baby poultry produced from them shall comply with the applicable general provisions of subpart A of this part and the special provisions of this subpart E. The special provisions that apply to meat-type waterfowl flocks are found in subpart I of this part.
(d) Subject to the approval of the Service and the Official State Agencies in the importing and exporting States, participating flocks may report poultry sales to importing States by using either VS Form 9-3, “Report of Sales of Hatching Eggs, Chicks, and Poults,” or by using a hatchery invoice form (9-3I) approved by the Official State Agency and the Service to identify poultry sales to clients. If the selling hatchery uses the 9-3I form, the following information must be included on the form:
(1) The form number “9-3I”, printed or stamped on the invoice;
(2) The hatchery name and address;
(3) The date of shipment;
(4) The hatchery invoice number;
(5) The purchaser name and address;
(6) The quantity of products sold;
(8) The appropriate NPIP illustrative design in § 145.10. One of the designs in § 145.10(b) or (g) must be used. The following information must be provided in or near the NPIP design:
(ii) The NPIP classification for which product is qualified (e.g., U.S. Pullorum-Typhoid Clean).