9 CFR 205.103 - EFS - minimum information.
(a) The minimum information necessary on an EFS is as follows:
(1) Crop year unless every crop of the farm product in question, for the duration of the EFS, is to be subject to the particular security interest;
(2) Farm product name (see §§ 205.106, 205.206);
(3) Each county or parish in the same State where the farm product is produced or located;
(4) Name and address of each person subjecting the farm product to the security interest, whether or not a debtor (see § 205.102);
(6) Further details of the farm product subject to the security interest if needed to distinguish it from other such product owned by the same person or persons but not subject to the particular security interest (see § 205.207); and
(7) Secured party name and address.
(b) A requirement of additional information on an EFS is discretionary with the State.
(c) Whether to permit one EFS to reflect multiple products, or products in multiple counties, is discretionary with the State.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 205.