9 CFR 327.16 - Small importations for importer's own consumption; requirements.
Any product in a quantity of 50 pounds or less which was purchased by the importer outside the United States for his/her own consumption, is eligible to be imported into the United States from any country without compliance with the provisions in other sections of this part but subject to applicable requirements under other laws, including the regulations in part 94 of this title. However, Program employees may inspect any product imported under this section to determine whether it is within the class eligible to be imported under this paragraph.
- 9 CFR 327.5 — Import Inspection Application.
- 9 CFR 327.10 — Samples; Inspection of Consignments; Refusal of Entry; Marking.
- 9 CFR 327.6 — Products for Importation; Program Inspection, Time and Place; Application for Approval of Facilities as Official Import Inspection Establishment; Refusal or Withdrawal of Approval; Official Numbers.
- 9 CFR 327.18 — Products Offered for Entry and Entered to Be Handled and Transported as Domestic; Exception.
- 9 CFR 327.4 — Foreign Inspection Certificate Requirements.
- 9 CFR 557.16 — Small Importations for Importer's Own Consumption; Requirements.