9 CFR 381.207 - Small importations for consignee's personal use, display, or laboratory analysis.
Any poultry product (other than one which is forbidden entry by other Federal law or regulation) from any country in quantities of less than 50 pounds net weight, exclusively for the personal use of the consignee, or for display or laboratory analysis by the consignee, and not for sale or distribution; which is sound, healthful, wholesome, and fit for human food, and which is not adulterated and contains no substance not permitted by the Act or regulations, may be imported into the United States without a foreign inspection certificate, and such product is not required to be inspected upon arrival in the United States and may be shipped to the consignee without further restriction under this part, except as provided in § 381.199(c): And provided, That the Department may with respect to any specific importation, require that the consignee certify that such product is exclusively for the personal use of said consignee, or for display or laboratory analysis by said consignee, and not for sale or distribution.
- 9 CFR 381.199 — Inspection of Poultry Products Offered for Entry.
- 9 CFR 381.208 — Poultry Products Offered for Entry and Entered to Be Handled and Transported as Domestic; Entry Into Official Establishments; Transportation.
- 9 CFR 381.197 — Foreign Inspection Certificate Requirements.
- 9 CFR 381.198 — Import Inspection Application.
- 9 CFR 381.195 — Definitions; Requirements for Importation Into the United States.