9 CFR 381.401 - Required nutrition labeling of ground or chopped poultry products.
Nutrition labels must be provided for all ground or chopped poultry (kind) with or without added seasonings (including, but not limited to, ground chicken, ground turkey, and (kind) burgers) that are intended for human consumption and offered for sale, in accordance with the provisions of § 381.409, except as exempted under § 381.500.
- 9 CFR 381.445 — Nutrition Labeling of Single-Ingredient, Raw Poultry Products That Are Not Ground or Chopped Products Described in § 381.401.
- 9 CFR 381.500 — Exemption From Nutrition Labeling.
- 9 CFR 381.409 — Nutrition Label Content.
- 9 CFR 381.462 — Nutrient Content Claims for Fat, Fatty Acids, and Cholesterol Content.
- 9 CFR 381.400 — Nutrition Labeling of Poultry Products.