(a) Except as provided in § 590.960, each consignment of egg products, as defined in this part, shall be accompanied by a foreign egg products inspection certificate, which, unless otherwise approved by the Administrator, contains the following information:
(1) Country exporting product;
(2) City and date where issued;
(3) Kind of product, number of containers, and weight;
(4) Production date(s) of product;
(5) Identification marks on containers;
(6) Name and address of exporter;
(7) Name, address, and plant number of processing plant;
(8) Name and address of importer;
(9) A certification that the egg products were produced under the approved regulations, requirements, and continuous Government inspection of the exporting country and;
(10) Name (including signature) and official title of person authorized to issue inspection certificates for egg products exported to the United States.
[36 FR 9814, May 28, 1971, as amended at 37 FR 6659, Apr. 1, 1972. Redesignated at 42 FR 32514, June 27, 1977, and further redesignated at 46 FR 63203, Dec. 31, 1981, as amended at 60 FR 49171, Sept. 21, 1995; 63 FR 45675, Aug. 27, 1998; 63 FR 69972, Dec. 17, 1998]
Title 9 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 9.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.