9 CFR § 590.950 - Labeling of immediate containers of egg products offered for entry.
(1) The name of the product;
(2) The name of the country of origin of the product, and for consumer packaged products, preceded by the words “Product of,” which statement must appear immediately under the name of the product;
(4) The word “Ingredients” followed by a list of the ingredients in order of descending proportions by weight, if applicable,;
(5) The name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor, qualified by a phrase which reveals the connection that such person has with the product;
(6) An accurate statement of the quantity;
(7) The inspection mark of the country of origin;
(8) The date of production and the plant number of the plant at which the egg products were processed or packed.
(b) For properly sealed and certified shipments of shell eggs for breaking at an official plant, the immediate containers need not be labeled, provided that the shipment is segregated and controlled upon arrival at the destination breaking plant.
(c) The labels must not be false or misleading in any respect.