9 CFR 590.950 - Labeling of containers of eggs or egg products for importation.
(1) The name of product;
(2) the name of the country of origin of the product, and for consumer packaged products, preceded by the words “Product of,” which statement shall appear immediately under the name of the product;
(4) For shell eggs, the words, “Keep Refrigerated,” or words of similar meaning;
(5) for egg products, the word “Ingredients” followed by a list of the ingredients in order of descending proportions by weight;
(6) the name and place of business of manufacturer, packer, or distributor, qualified by a phrase which reveals the connection that such person has with the product;
(7) an accurate statement of the quantity;
(b) For properly sealed and certified shipments of shell eggs imported for breaking at an official egg products plant, the immediate containers need not be labeled, provided that the shipment is segregated and controlled upon arrival at the destination breaking plant.
(c) The labels shall not be false or misleading in any respect.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 590 after this date.