(2) the name of the country of origin of the product, and for consumer packaged products, preceded by the words “Product of,” which statement shall appear immediately under the name of the product;
(4) For shell eggs, the words, “Keep Refrigerated,” or words of similar meaning;
(5) for egg products, the word “Ingredients” followed by a list of the ingredients in order of descending proportions by weight;
(6) the name and place of business of manufacturer, packer, or distributor, qualified by a phrase which reveals the connection that such person has with the product;
(7) an accurate statement of the quantity;
(8) for egg products, the inspection mark of the country of origin; and
(9) The date of production and plant number of the plant at which the egg product was processed and/or packed.
(b) For properly sealed and certified shipments of shell eggs imported for breaking at an official egg productsplant, the immediate containers need not be labeled, provided that the shipment is segregated and controlled upon arrival at the destination breaking plant.
(c) The labels shall not be false or misleading in any respect.