9 CFR 71.12 - Sodium orthophenylphenate as permitted disinfectant for premises infected with tuberculosis.
(a) A permitted brand of sodium orthophenylphenate in a proportion of at least one pound to 12 gallons of water is permitted in tuberculosis eradication work for disinfecting infected premises following the removal of cattle that reacted to the tuberculin test.
(b) It is absolutely necessary that the solution be applied at a temperature of 60 °F. or over. Whenever the temperature of the building to be disinfected is below 60 °F., as indicated by a wall thermometer, the solution shall be heated to 120 °F. and higher in very cold weather, to insure effective disinfection.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 71 after this date.
- 9 CFR 71.5 — Unsanitary Railroad Cars, Trucks, Boats, Aircraft or Other Means of Conveyance; Interstate Movement Restricted.
- 9 CFR 71.7 — Means of Conveyance, Facilities, Premises, and Cages and Other Equipment; Methods of Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- 9 CFR 71.4 — Maintenance of Certain Facilities and Premises in a Sanitary Condition Required; Cleaning and Disinfection, When Required; Animals Classed as “exposed.”
- 9 CFR 93.301 — General Prohibitions; Exceptions.
- 9 CFR 71.6 — Carrier Responsible for Cleaning and Disinfecting of Railroad Cars, Trucks, Boats, Aircraft or Other Means of Conveyance.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 71.