9 CFR Part 318, Subpart A - General
- § 318.1 Products and other articles entering official establishments.
- § 318.2 Reinspection, retention, and disposal of meat and poultry products at official establishments.
- § 318.3 Designation of places of receipt of products and other articles for reinspection.
- § 318.4 Preparation of products to be officially supervised; responsibilities of official establishments; plant operated quality control.
- § 318.5 Requirements concerning procedures.
- § 318.6 Requirements concerning ingredients and other articles used in preparation of products.
- § 318.8 Preservatives and other substances permitted in product for export only; handling; such product not to be used for domestic food purposes.
- § 318.9 Samples of products, water, dyes, chemicals, etc., to be taken for examination.
- § 318.10 Prescribed treatment of pork and products containing pork to destroy trichinae.
- § 318.11 [Reserved]
- § 318.12 Manufacture of dog food or similar uninspected article at official establishments.
- § 318.13 Mixtures containing product but not amendable to the Act.
- § 318.14 Adulteration of product by polluted water; procedure for handling.
- § 318.15 Tagging chemicals, preservatives, cereals, spices, etc., “U.S. retained.”
- § 318.16 Pesticide chemicals and other residues in products.
- § 318.17 Requirements for the production of cooked beef, roast beef, and cooked corned beef products.
- § 318.18 Handling of certain material for mechanical processing.
- § 318.19 Compliance procedure for cured pork products.
- § 318.20 Use of animal drugs.
- § 318.21 [Reserved]
- § 318.22 Determination of added water in cooked sausages.
- § 318.23 Heat-processing and stabilization requirements for uncured meat patties.
- § 318.24 Product prepared using advanced meat/bone separation machinery; process control.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 318 after this date.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 318.