9 CFR Part 381, Subpart S - Transportation; Exportation; or Sale of Poultry or Poultry Products
- § 381.189 — Provisions inapplicable to specimens for laboratory examination, etc., or to naturally inedible articles.
- § 381.190 — Transactions in slaughtered poultry and other poultry products restricted; vehicle sanitation requirements.
- § 381.191 — Distribution of inspected products to small lot buyers.
- § 381.192 — Penalties inapplicable to carriers.
- § 381.193 — Poultry carcasses, etc., not intended for human food.
- § 381.194 — Transportation and other transactions concerning dead, dying, disabled, or diseased poultry, and parts of carcasses of poultry that died otherwise than by slaughter.
Title 9 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 381.