9 CFR Part 381, Subpart T - Imported Poultry Products
- § 381.195 — Definitions; requirements for importation into the United States.
- § 381.196 — Eligibility of foreign countries for importation of poultry products into the United States.
- § 381.197 — Imported products; foreign inspection certificates required.
- § 381.198 — Importer to make application for inspection of poultry products offered for entry.
- § 381.199 — Inspection of poultry products offered for entry.
- § 381.200 — Poultry products offered for entry, retention in customs custody; delivery under bond; movement prior to inspection; handling; facilities and assistance.
- § 381.201 — Means of conveyance and equipment used in handling poultry products offered for entry to be maintained in sanitary condition.
- § 381.202 — Poultry products offered for entry; reporting of findings to customs; handling of articles refused entry; appeals, how made; denaturing procedures.
- § 381.203 — Products offered for entry; charges for storage, cartage, and labor with respect to products which are refused entry.
- § 381.204 — Marking of poultry products offered for entry; official import inspection marks and devices.
- § 381.205 — Labeling of immediate containers of poultry products offered for entry.
- § 381.206 — Labeling of shipping containers of poultry products offered for entry.
- § 381.207 — Small importations for consignee's personal use, display, or laboratory analysis.
- § 381.208 — Poultry products offered for entry and entered to be handled and transported as domestic; entry into official establishments; transportation.
- § 381.209 — Returned United States inspected and marked poultry products; exemption.
Title 9 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 381.