9 CFR Subpart U - Detention; Seizure and Condemnation; Criminal Offenses
- § 381.210 Poultry and other articles subject to administrative detention.
- § 381.211 Method of detention; form of detention tag.
- § 381.212 Notification of detention to the owner of the poultry or other article, or the owner's agent, and person having custody.
- § 381.213 Notification of governmental authorities having jurisdiction over article detained; form of written notification.
- § 381.214 Movement of poultry or other article detained; removal of official marks.
- § 381.215 Poultry or other articles subject to judicial seizure and condemnation.
- § 381.216 Procedure for judicial seizure, condemnation, and disposition.
- § 381.217 Authority for condemnation or seizure under other provisions of law.
- § 381.218 Criminal offenses.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.