Temporary quota adjustments
Temporary quota adjustments means adjustments made by FSA under part 723 of this title for:
(1) Effective undermarketings;
(2) Overmarketings from any prior year;
(3) Reapportioned quota from quota released from farms in the eminent domain pool;
(4) Quota transferred by lease or by owner, for all kinds of tobacco except flue-cured and cigar tobacco; except for flue-cured disaster lease;
(5) Violations of the provisions of part 723 of this title and part 1464 of this chapter.
7 CFR § 1463.102
The definitions in this section shall apply for all purposes of administering the Tobacco Transition Payment Program (TTPP) authorized by this subpart.