Accommodation space (5, 6, or 7 depending on size, fire load, and furnishings) means a space that does not contain any cooking appliance other than a microwave oven or other low heat (maximum heating element temperature less than 121 C (250 F)) appliance used as a -
(1) Public space;
(3) Dining room and messroom;
(4) Lounge or cafe;
(5) Public sales room;
(6) Overnight accommodation space;
(7) Barber shop or beauty parlor;
(8) Office or conference room;
(9) Medical treatment room or dispensary; or
(10) Game or hobby room.
46 CFR § 114.400
Terms used in this subchapter are defined in paragraph (b) of this section. The number in parenthesis after certain terms describing areas on a vessel refers to the applicable column and row number where that area is listed in Tables 116.415 (b) and (c) of part 116 of this subchapter.