Ambulance means a vehicle used for emergency medical care that provides all of the following:
(1) A driver's compartment.
(2) A patient compartment to accommodate an emergency medical services provider and one patient located on the primary cot so positioned that the primary patient can be given intensive life-support during transit.
(3) Equipment and supplies for emergency care at the scene as well as during transport.
(4) Safety, comfort, and avoidance of aggravation of the patient's injury or illness.
(5) Two-way radio communication.
(6) Audible and visual traffic warning devices.