Applicable Standard means any requirement, not subject to an exception under 21.6, relating to the quality of water containing or potentially containing pollutants, if such requirement is imposed by:
(1) The Act;
(2) EPA regulations promulgated thereunder or permits issued by EPA or a State thereunder;
(3) Regulations by any other Federal Agency promulgated thereunder;
(4) Any State standard or requirement as applicable under section 510 of the Act;
(5) Any requirements necessary to comply with an areawide management plan approved pursuant to section 208(b) of the Act;
(6) Any requirements necessary to comply with a facilities plan developed under section 201 of the Act (see 35 CFR, subpart E);
(7) Any State regulations or laws controlling the disposal of aqueous pollutants that may affect groundwater.