Wastewater stream means water that is discarded from a PMPU through a single POD, that contains an annual average concentration of partially soluble and/or soluble HAP compounds of at least 5 parts per million by weight and a load of at least 0.05 kg/yr. The following are not considered wastewater streams for the purposes of this subpart:
(1) Stormwater from segregated sewers;
(2) Water from fire-fighting and deluge systems, including testing of such systems;
(4) Water from safety showers;
(5) Samples of a size not greater than reasonably necessary for the method of analysis that is used;
(6) Equipment leaks;
(7) Wastewater drips from procedures such as disconnecting hoses after clearing lines; and
(8) Noncontact cooling water.
40 CFR § 63.1251
Terms used in this subpart are defined in the Act, in subpart A of this part, or in this section. If the same term is defined in subpart A of this part and in this section, it shall have the meaning given in this section for the purposes of this subpart.